Let A & H Drilling’s years of experience in a wide variety of construction projects go to work for you. We’ve provided quality construction drilling services since 1972, when A & H Drilling bought its first Air Rotary drill rig and entered the drilling industry. While we’ve expanded and now also offer geothermal and water well drilling services in the Vancouver and Lower Mainland area, construction drilling has always stayed at the forefront of what we do.
Some of our standout drilling contracts include Highland Valley Mine, Expo 86 and the drilling of test sites for B.C. Hydro Dams.
Additional construction drilling experience includes:
- Retaining walls: A retaining wall is designed to hold back earth or water. There are four common types of retaining walls:- Gravity wall: holds earth with its own weight. -Piling wall: Has the help of soil on both ends of the wall to provide extra support and strength.-Cantilever wall: Uses a second lever arm to give it additional stability and strength.-Anchored wall: this type of wall uses cables fixed by anchors in the ground to give it extra support and hold. We specialize in drilling retaining walls for all kinds of projects, be it for a residential or commercial project
- Pilings: Piling is the basic framework for any construction site. Using either steel, concrete or wood, piling creates a solid base for a construction project and is crucial for the safety and longevity of a building.
- Bridge pilings: A bridge piling uses a foundation made up of poles to secure a bridge.
- Stabilization pilings: A design method designed specifically to reinforce and stabilize soil.
- Elevators shafts: We have expertise in drilling in elevator shafts that allow elevators to move to and from floors with ease.
- Grouting: Grout is a paste used to fill in crevices in between walls or floor files.
- Anchors: Anchors are used to ensure secure hanging. There are anchors for every weight groups (from 10lbs to 50lbs +). Proper anchor installation is important as without it, your product won’t hang securely and will eventually buckle and fail under weak installation.
- Anodes: An anode is a device (made up of a special type of metal) used to prevent electrolytic corrosion in a buried pipeline or offshore platform.
Let us know the details of your construction project and we’d be happy to discuss how we can help you in a timely and cost-effective manner. We have completed over 10,000 drilling projects throughout British Columbia and are confident our expertise in construction drilling will meet your project requirements.
Want to hear what our customers have to say? We can provide project specific references to help you make the best decision possible. View some of our past projects here or call us directly at 1-877-794-5544 to discuss your construction drilling needs in detail.